Create a portable, adjustable hold down system for your airplane!
This custom joining plate lets you fasten together two sections of Gladiator® Gear Track in a 'Tee.' With a pair of Strut or Wing Tube Supports on the 'cross' section and a Tail Support on the longer, 'leg' section you can secure an airplane in vehicles quickly, securely, and best of all, portably. It's a great solution for SUVs and pickup trucks and it works equally well as a setup/run up stand.
Gladiator® Gear Track is available at most home improvement stores in 4' sections. With the optional Gear Track Hardware Kit you can attach three Gear Jacks to the Gladiator® Gear Track. The Gear Track Hardware Kit even includes tie down points for a bungee to secure the airplane's tail.
Kit (assembly required) Includes
- 1 Powder coated 16 gauge steel Joining Plate
- 8 10-24 x 5/8" Stainless Steel Socket Head Cap Screws
- 8 #10 Stainless Steel Flat Washers
- 2 2.0" O.C. Double Nuts
- 2 3.0" O.C. Double Nuts
- Assembly instructions
Optional Accessories You Might Find Useful
- Tee Knobs — Add these thumb screw knobs to your Gear Jacks and make adjustments without tools
- Hex Key Kit — The three Hex Keys used in assembling and adjusting Gear Jacks System Components
- Long and Extra Long Lifting Tubes — Extend the reach of your Gear Jacks for larger or taller airplanes
- Mounting Screw Kit — Truss head tapping screws to mount your Gear Jacks to wood, metal or plastic
- Build A Bungee Kit — Make custom length, padded bungees to tie down your airplane's tail
- Soft Strap Kit — Secure delicate fuselages with this strong yet soft 3" wide neoprene strap
- Gladiator® Gear Track Hardware — Mount a set of three Gear Jacks on Gladiator® Gear Track
- Gladiator® Gear Track Joining Plate — Lock two sections of Gladiator® Gear Track in a â€˜Teeâ€™ to create an portable hold-down system for Trucks and SUVs
- Gladiator® Gear Track Cross Tee Joining Plate — Mount a pair of Fuselage supports on perpendicular sections of Gladiator® Gear Track to make your Jet setup accommodate different models
Learn More About Gear Jacks