Make adjustments to your Gear Jacks without tools.
These Tee knobs press fit onto the heads of the 1/4-20 socket head cap screws used to lock the Gear Jack Carriage Block and the angle of the support bracket. Once installed, you won't need a hex key to adjust your Gear Jack angles and reach.
The kit contains enough Tee knobs for a set of three Gear Jacks, three knobs on each Gear Jack. It also includes 6 flat washers for use as spacers on the three pairs of Carriage Locking Bolts (so the knobs clear the Carriage axle screw).
Installing the Tee knobs requires an anvil press, vise, or large C clamp. Do NOT attempt to drive them on using a hammer.
- 9 Tee Knobs for 1/4-20 Socket Head Cap Screws
- 6 1/4" flat washers
Optional Accessories You Might Find Useful:
- Tee Knobs — Add these thumb screw knobs to your Gear Jacks and make adjustments without tools
- Hex Key Kit — The three Hex Keys used in assembling and adjusting Gear Jacks System Components
- Long and Extra Long Lifting Tubes — Extend the reach of your Gear Jacks for larger or taller airplanes
- Mounting Screw Kit — Truss head tapping screws to mount your Gear Jacks to wood, metal or plastic
- Build A Bungee Kit — Make custom length, padded bungees to tie down your airplane's tail
- Soft Strap Kit — Secure delicate fuselages with this strong yet soft 3" wide neoprene strap
- Gladiator® Gear Track Hardware — Mount a set of three Gear Jacks on Gladiator® Gear Track
- Gladiator® Gear Track Joining Plate — Lock two sections of Gladiator® Gear Track in a 'Tee' to create an portable hold-down system for Trucks and SUVs
- Gladiator® Gear Track Cross Tee Joining Plate — Mount a pair of Fuselage supports on perpendicular sections of Gladiator® Gear Track to make your Jet setup accommodate different models
Learn More About Gear Jacks