Want to mount your Gear Jacks to wood, metal, or plastic? These screws are what you need.
These truss head tapping screws are perfect for mounting Gear Jacks to trailer shelves and floors, workshop benches, etc. They fit nicely through the mounting holes of Gear Jack Stanchion Brackets and their truss heads spread the holding force without needing a washer.
You may already have the screws you want to use but if not, you can save a trip to the hardware store. Here they are.
- 10 10-24 x 5/8" Stainless Steel Socket Head Cap Screws
Optional Accessories You Might Find Useful
- Tee Knobs — add these thumb screw knobs to your Gear Jacks and make adjustments without tools
- Hex Key Kit — the three Hex Keys used in assembling and adjusting Gear Jacks System Components
- Build A Bungee Kit - Make custom length, padded bungees to tie down your airplane's tail
- Gladiator® Gear Track Hardware — mount a set of three Gear Jacks on Gladiator® Gear Track
- Gladiator® Gear Track Joining Plate — Lock two sections of Gladiator® Gear Track in a ‘Tee’ to create an portable hold-down system for Trucks and SUVs