Make it easy to move your Gladiator® Gear Track set up. Add Handles!
Using one of Random Heli's Joining Plates for Gladiator Gear Track lets you create a portable storage and transport system for your airplane. Adding handles makes it easy to lift, load, and unload your setup — with the airplane completely secured. These fiber-reinforced thermoplastic handles fit into the slots in the Gear Track and are secured with socket head cap screws and threaded track nuts. They're large enough for even big hands to get a good grip on a Gear Track set up.
Gladiator® Gear Track is available at most home improvement stores in 4' sections and can be cut with simple hand tools.
- 4 10-24 x 5/8" Stainless Steel Socket Head Cap Screws
- 4 #10 Stainless Steel Flat Washers
- 4 Single Track Nuts Nuts
- 2 Red Fiber-reinforced Thermoplastic Handles
Optional Accessories You Might Find Useful
- Tee Knobs — Add these thumb screw knobs to your Gear Jacks and make adjustments without tools
- Hex Key Kit — The three Hex Keys used in assembling and adjusting Gear Jacks System Components
- Long and Extra Long Lifting Tubes — Extend the reach of your Gear Jacks for larger or taller airplanes
- Mounting Screw Kit — Truss head tapping screws to mount your Gear Jacks to wood, metal or plastic
- Build A Bungee Kit — Make custom length, padded bungees to tie down your airplane's tail
- Soft Strap Kit — Secure delicate fuselages with this strong yet soft 3" wide neoprene strap
- Gladiator® Gear Track Hardware — Mount a set of three Gear Jacks on Gladiator® Gear Track
- Gladiator® Gear Track Joining Plate — Lock two sections of Gladiator® Gear Track in a 'Tee' to create an portable hold-down system for Trucks and SUVs
- Gladiator® Gear Track Cross Tee Joining Plate — Mount a pair of Fuselage supports on perpendicular sections of Gladiator® Gear Track to make your Jet setup accommodate different models
Learn More About Gear Jacks
* Gladiator® Gear Track is available at Lowe's, The Home Depot, Sears, Amazon, and eBay.