Make your Gear Jacks super adjustable! Mount them on Gladiator® Gear Track.
With so much adjustability, it's fast and easy to reconfigure a set of Gear Jacks to fit a different airplane. For even more flexibility, mount your Gear Jacks on Gladiator Gear Track*. This hardware kit lets you attach three Gear Jacks to Gear Track. Just slide them into position then lock them down. And a nice touch are the two eye bolts included for use on the Tail Support — tie down points for a bungee to secure your airplane's tail.
Gladiator® Gear Track is available at most home improvement stores in 4' sections and can be cut with simple hand tools.
- 10 10-24 x 5/8" Stainless Steel Socket Head Cap Screws
- 12 #10 Stainless Steel Flat Washers
- 6 1.5" O.C. Double Nuts
- 2 3/16" Eye bolts with nuts
Optional Accessories You Might Find Useful
- Tee Knobs — add these thumb screw knobs to your Gear Jacks and make adjustments without tools
- Hex Key Kit — the three Hex Keys used in assembling and adjusting Gear Jacks System Components
- Long and Extra Long Lifting Tubes — extend the reach of your Gear Jacks for larger or taller airplanes
- Mounting Screw Kit — Truss head tapping screws to mount your Gear Jacks to wood, metal or plastic
- Build A Bungee Kit — Make custom length, padded bungees to tie down your airplane's tail
- Gladiator® Gear Track Joining Plate — Lock two sections of Gladiator® Gear Track in a ‘Tee’ to create an portable hold-down system for Trucks and SUVs
Learn More About Gear Jacks
* Gladiator® Gear Track is available at Lowe’s, The Home Depot, Sears, Amazon, and eBay.