Storage & Transport Skid Clamp Base Goblin 500/630/700/770 Black
Fits All Goblin Skid Clamp Models
Replace a damaged Skid Clamp latch or assemble your own custom Skid Clamps with contrasting colors to match your helis.
- 2 Clamp Bases Black
- 2 .062" x .687" SS Dowel Pins
- 2 12.5mm Self-adhesive Grip Discs
It's really easy to replace Goblin-style Latches.
- Using a small hex driver or awl, press the stainless steel hinge pin about 1mm-2mm out of the Clamp. Then, using ball link pliers or similar, gently pull the pin the rest of the way out of the Clamp.
- Position the new Latch so the hinge pin holes like up with the base.
- Hold the stainless steel hinge pin with pliers and gently press it through the Latch, into the Clamp Base, and out the other side until flush on both sides of the Latch.
What Size Skid Clamp Fits My Heli?
How Skid Clamps Work
Skid Clamp Quick Tips